Living / Dining Room
The villa offers a spacious living / dining room with a log-burning stove for winter use. The sitting area of the room has marble floors and ample seating for six people. The furnishings include a sofa, armchairs and a coffee table.
For indoor entertainment, a wide-screen digital television, Freesat box, DVD player and music centre are provided, together with a library of books and board games and puzzles. We receive UK TV channels including CBeebies and CBBC.
The dining area has a large dining room table and six chairs. A high chair is provided at no extra charge. We also offer a small child’s table and two chairs, perfect for either indoor or outdoor use, and a baby-bouncer chair.
The fully fitted and tiled kitchen has solid marble work surfaces. Its equipment includes a washing machine, microwave, family-sized fridge / freezer, and gas cooker with four rings, an electric grill in the oven, and an extractor fan with light above. There is a barbeque in the outdoor area adjacent to the kitchen.
The master bedroom is furnished with a queen-size bed. A hair-dryer is provided. The adjoining en-suite bathroom contains a bath with integral shower, wash basin in marble surround, bidet and wc. A small wall safe is provided for the protection of valuables.
Bedrooms Two and Three
The second and third bedrooms each contain two single beds and share a bathroom containing a shower cabinet, a wash basin in a tiled surround and wc.
For younger children we also offer two travel cots. two baby monitors and two plug in night lights. In addition, we provide a changing mat, potty and stool so smaller children can reach the toilet and sink themselves.
Terrace and Swimming Pool
The gated terrace has a table with six chairs for outdoor dining and enjoys countryside views. It also features table football to keep both young and old amused! The terrace gives access to the walled, solar-heated swimming pool with tiled surround, loungers for sunbathing and parasols.
Swimming Pool Dimensions
The mature walled garden is planted with trees and shrubs typical of the Mediterranean region, including almond, apricot, orange, lemon and loquat trees, grapevines, bouganvillia, hibiscus, jacaranda and plumbago. We are lucky to welcome many birds and butterflies to the garden.
If you are bringing children, especially young children, please note the following:
- For sleeping we have two travel cots, a baby monitor and two plug in night lights.
- For eating we provide a high chair and a small child's table and 2 chairs.
- Kitchen utensils include an electric blender, ice-cube trays, steamer and a liquidiser for weaning. We also provide plastic bib, plastic plates/bowls/cups and child's cutlery.
- We provide a baby bouncer chair.
- We provide a changing mat, potty and stool so smaller children can reach toilet/sink themselves.
- All pool exits are gated and the pool area can be lit for evening use. but
- The front terrace is gated at both ends for your children's safety. Please note that it remains your responsibility to ensure that all gates are used.
- For inside entertainment we have a selection of games and puzzles available. The tv channels include CBBC and CBeebies, and we also provide DVD and CD players.